Table of contents:
- Rihanna chose a yellow dress from Guo Pei this year. By the way, netizens didn't like this outfit and they immediately began to make memes comparing the dress with scrambled eggs and pizza
- Beyoncé showed off a toned but feminine figure in an almost naked Givenchy dress
- Kate Hudson chose gold from Michael Kors
- Claire Danes wore a flowy emerald Valentino dress
- Kim Kardashian decided to compete with Beyoncé in the frankness of her dress and took to the red carpet in an incredible suit from Roberto Cavalli. By the way, a similar outfit was once worn at the Costume Institute Ball by the singer Cher
- Jennifer Lopez chose a dress from Atelier Versace
- Oscar-winning John Legend opted for a classic Gucci suit, while his wife Chrissy Teegen opted for a St. John
- Lady Gaga looked like the queen of oriental tales in a dress from Balenciaga
- Katy Perry was wearing a bright dress from Moschino by Jeremy Scott
- Kendall Jenner decided not to pay much attention to the theme of the evening and put on a dress that just well emphasized her figure. By the way, a dress from the Calvin Klein Collection
- Sofia Vergara was practically in a wedding dress from Marchesa
- Amal Clooney impressed with the beauty of the image from John Galliano for Maison Margiela
- Miley Cyrus was (surprisingly) wearing an Alexander Wang dress
- Madonna posed in Moschino
- Rose Byrne in Calvin Klein Collection
- Karlie Kloss in Versace
- Incomparable Lily Aldridge in CarolinHerrera
- Rose Huntington-Whiteley in Versace Atelier
- Uma Thurman in Atelier Versace
- Anna Wintour in Chanel
- Jennifer Lawrence in Christian Dior Haute Couture
- Sarah Jessica Parker at H&M
- Anne Hathaway in Ralph Lauren
- Diane Kruger in Chanel Haute Couture
- Irina Shayk in Atelier Versace
- Dakota Johnson in Chanel Couture and Hamish Bowles
- Cara Delevingne at StellMcCartney
The day before, one of the most anticipated events of the year took place - the annual fashion exhibition - Costume Institute Ball (2015 Met Gala) … Celebration hosted by the editor-in-chief of the magazine Vogue Anna Wintour, took place at the New York Metropolitan Museum. The ball was first held in 1971… Since then, each ball has been assigned a specific theme, which must be followed by all guests of the event.
The theme of the dress code is constantly changing: last year, guests celebrated classic fashion, a year earlier - punk culture, this time oriental motives were clearly traced in the outfits of the guests, because the theme of the evening this year "Chinese Whispers: Tales of the East in Art, Films and Fashion".
Among the celebrities who attended the ball were Sarah Jessica Parker, Anna Wintour, Madonna, Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Lopez and many others.
We invite you to evaluate the skill of celebrities to transform into heroes of oriental fairy tales, as well as choose your favorite.